As an early UI engineer on the UI engineering team, you will work in a small team that is focused on creating great user experiences. The team builds and maintains multiple user-facing tools that lets customers not only define and monitor the transformations they want but also see and interact with their unified data. You'll be part of a team that is building powerful, highly interactive and user-focused user interfaces using industry best practices and technologies.
Some of the specific things you will do:
- Own the design and implementation of new features or enhance existing features from concept through to production.
- Investigate and fix issues reported by customers.
- Maintain internal systems to efficiently operate user-facing systems and services.
- Bring up new ideas for the product or architecture and demo them internally
- We believe in using the best tool for the job.
Molequle is designed to be one highly performant platform to collect, store and unify data from a variety of systems. It changes the fabric of organizations by helping them to bond their atomic data. Our customers can write their own integrations or utilize a range of integrations to existing systems.
Powerful and highly interactive user interfaces show data and also allow organizations to interact with other systems.
We're looking for talented engineers who are passionate about building world-class experiences and are offering:
- Young, driven team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working environment
- Chance to have a big impact on a young company’s development
- High responsibility from day one and challenging tasks with an extremely steep learning curve
- Nice office with good connection to all locations in Munich
Let us create and form Molec(q)ules together.
Onemedia Consulting is a young start-up company with locations in Munich (Germany), Lucerne (Switzerland), and Vilnius (Baltics). We are focused on Marketing Technology Consulting, enabling our customers in the area of Marketing Strategy, Marketing-Operations, and Marketing-Analytics & Optimization.
We believe that digital transformation needs to start with the hearts and minds of the people driving today's organizations. We want to be there to guide, learn, and ultimately succeed together.
As a certified Adobe Marketo Engage partner, — a leading CRM Lead Management solution — we are specialized in supporting our clients in the implementation process of marketing automation systems and lead management solutions. In meeting our clients’ requirements, we offer them a flexible model of collaboration, either as an integral part of their team, as a specialist for a certain time or selective as required.
Our clients come from different industries: Healthcare, Automotive, Manufacturing, etc. We do not believe in the traditional agency model but rather hand on our knowledge to our customers in a collaborative way. The past has shown the success of our model, accompanying well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Konica Minolta, or Sartorius in their Lead Management process.